Thursday, March 26, 2009

11 things i HATE about u...

I HATE u thin,
I HATE u smart,
I HATE when u seem short,
I HATE that u’re even cool,
I HATE u egoist n so arrogant,
I HATE the way u stare n when u smile,
I HATE it so much it makes me sick n I’m going to cry,
I HATE that u always good n better than me it makes me shy,
I HATE u never look at me n not even talk to me,
I HATE when u’re not around becoz I’ll miss u so much, n
I HATE the way that I DON'T HATE U...
Not even once…
Not even a little…
Not even at all…

1 comment:

twenty-six said...

hate is just something that we have and play around

Its like more easy to say " i hate you " compared to " i like you " .So which one more brutal and cool? :p

 
Flashy Pink Star