It easy for me to just read,
But it’s difficult for me to remember,
Sometimes I do understand about what I’ve read,
But I still can’t rewrite what I’ve read in my own sentences,
Because it would not be in the same meanings anymore,
I’m worried so much that I can’t even doing better in my test,
n I’m afraid I would fail my final paper,
Most subject that I’ve take for this semester require me to read a lot,
But I’m really2 not good in reading n I hate reading,
I’ll feel sleepy while I’m reading,
n now I’m wondering whether I can do it or not,
But I can’t take it anymore ,
I can’t stand like this ,
So what should I do???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
helo, saya suka dengan tulisan kamu. maukah kamu menambahkan blog saya kedalam daftar teman?
nice to meet you ... ^_^
Post a Comment